Creating or Expanding Your Online Presence
You’re ready for a new or updated website, yet you’re not sure where to start. You feel overwhelmed just thinking about technology or building a website. You think that having a website will be confusing and hard and you don’t want to spend the time figuring it out.
You know there must be plenty of tools to build a website in, yet you’re not sure which tool is right for you and your business. You might have heard of Wix or Weebly or a friend has told you that you have to use WordPress. You’re frustrated trying to figure out which one will be easier or better for you.
You just want it done and you don’t want to spend time figuring it or have it pull you away from your clients and the business you love. You don’t want to watch hours of webinars or spend weeks trying to make a tool do something you don’t understand. You might even be scared to admit how much you don’t know about technology.
Tech doesn’t have to be scary…
Imagine sharing your new professional website with friends, family and potential clients! It’s up and running and people love it! You feel excited that you now have a website and it was so much easier than you thought it was going to be.
You feel relieved that someone was able to understand you and what you were looking for. You loved someone explaining technology to you in words that made sense to you. You’ve learned just as much as you needed and you have a plan for how you will maintain and support your site going forward.
You feel confident stepping forward to share your services and your site with new clients. Your awesome website represents you and your business and you can’t wait to tell people about it. Most of all, you’re proud to have a new website.
- Acuity Scheduling
- Book LIke a Boss
- Schedule Once
- Pie Sync
- Active Campaign
- WordPress Divi Theme
- Divi Add Ons
- Divi Box
- Divi Toolbox
- WordPress X-Theme
- WordPress Visual Composer
- Elementor Theme
- Genesis Themes
- iThemes Security
- WP Rocket
- Total Cache
- Connections Plugin
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You don’t really love your current website
- When you sit down to work on your site, you seem to lose hours or even days
- You know you need to change or update your site, but you don’t have time to focus on it
- When you work on your website, your energy is drained
- You know your time is better served elsewhere
Ready to move forward? I can help!
I’m a technology expert for lightworkers that want to grow their online business. They’re tired of spending hours on technical details instead of serving their clients. I make tech work for them so they can spend more time focusing on their business and doing the healing work they love.
As a result of working with me, you will…
- Learn exactly what tool you should build your website in and why
- Understand what tools are available for you to accept payments, send newsletters or have clients schedule their own appointments
- Feel relieved to talk with someone about tech and not feel lost in the conversation
- Have a new website that you’re proud to share with friends, family and clients
Squarespace, Wix & Weebly Sites Start at $1800
WordPress Sites Start at $2500
50% Payment required to start work
Website Implementations include:
All Website Implementations include the following:
- Website Preparation Questionnaire
- 60 minute discussion to review your requirements
- Website design and development including
- SEO friendly site with page titles, page descriptions and alt text on all images
- Minor copy editing of your written content
- Some photo sourcing
- A website manual with information about your site
- Training videos on the tools if you want to maintain your site going forward
- Ability for you to add optional add-ons to any of the website implementation packages
- Google Analytics setup with invitation to monitor your own Analytics
- Google Search Console setup and sitemap submission with invitation to monitor your own Google Search data
Optional Add-Ons Could Include:
- Setup for collecting email addresses and sending newsletters
- Shopping carts
- Client appointment scheduling
- Online registration forms
- Integration and automation between tools
- Logo design
- Social media integration
- Online payment processing
- Event listings and registrations
- Custom apps for custom data
- Gift certificates
Website Preparation Questionnaire
This questionnaire will help us get clear on what you are looking for in a website, what you know and don’t know and what you are comfortable with.
Website Preparation Session
This 60-minute session will allow me to fully understand what you are looking for in a site. You’ll have completed the questionnaire that we will review and we will review it together.
Website Build Process
For the 2 Hour Website, we’ll build it together. For the 1 Page Website and the Custom Website, you’ll receive frequent updates from me on my progress with opportunities for your input and review.
Upon completion of your site, you’ll receive a Website Manual for your website with information about your site and links to videos to help you maintain your site going forward if you would like.
You’ll have your new professional website that rocks!
Let’s get started.
Step 1. Schedule a 20-minute Website Discovery Session and we’ll figure out which package best suits your needs.
Step 2. You’ll receive an email with the link to purchase your required package.
Step 3. You’ll get a new or updated website!
Have questions? Email me at email@example.com.
I have been using WordPress for almost 10 years. I can help you select a theme, recommend plugins,
I love using Weebly for clients who want to maintain their own sites, yet don't want to have to be techy. It's a great user friendly tool with a lot of additional plugins/apps that you can add to your site. I enjoy using Weebly to build awesome sites for people! The shopping cart interface is awesome!
Wix is a great tool for building websites and has improved immensely over the past years! I really love their layout options. It is a great tool for those wanting to maintain their own site without being overly complicated. It has excellent design options that allow you to adjust everything in the header, footer
I’ve built several sites in Shopify and I love the shopping cart features and plugins available for integration with the tool. There are more and more custom themes available for Shopify which allows it to feel more like a custom site.
Once we have a conversation and I have had the opportunity to better understand your needs, I'll create a proposal that outlines what I believe you need. Depending on the services required, the price will be proposed. What is shown below is the average range for prices based on services delivered. Sometimes it's more, sometime's it's less. It just depends on your requirements. Once I propose a fixed bid project for you, I will not charge you more unless you and I agree that there are additional services to be delivered.
Fully Functional Website
- 5-10 Page Site + Contact Form
- SEO on Each Page
- Support Manual
- Any Training Needed
- Fully Functional Site
- Advanced SEO Keyword Research
- Shopping Cart
- Email Marketing
- Zapier Integrations
A Little HelpGood Place to Start
- 1 Hour of Support
- No Carryover
Lots of HelpMost Popular
- 2 Hours of Support
- Carryover Up to 1 Hour
Just Do ItFree Your Time
- 4 Hours of Support
- Carryover Up to 2 Hours
The 2-Hour Websitefor the DIY'er
- 4 Hours of Support
- Carryover Up to 2 Hours